Monday, March 3, 2008

Devils losing streak

The Devils lost saturday night for the third straight game.
Right now their are not creating much of offense.
They have scored 2 goals in that span, and you should thank Brodeur that we even had a chance in these games.

I really don't know why coming to this kind of streaks, I'ts not the first time.....

On saturday against Montreal Martin, Greene, Vishneski was healthy scratches.
I can agree that Greene and Vishnevski should be scratched, but Martin, no no no.....

I think that Martin should be paried with Oduya, they have proven to be a steady definsive pair. The same goes for White and Mottau.
Now the hard part is where Salvador fits, maybe he should play with Martin.

I think Greene is still to soft, remember last game against Carolina, and Vishnevski is making to many misstakes.

I don't know, just start winning.......

No comments:

Counter

Web Counters